BECOME A SHERPA...in Perth
(Perth, CBD & Metro area)
This is a callout to anyone in Perth who wants to be a part of the coolest technology company in Australia.
Sherpa is a delivery service that save people time and hassle when they're busy, stressed or need to be in two places at once. Whether it's running those essential errands, picking up everyday shopping or making an occasion extra special!
Imagine yourself as the customers best friend and everytime they see you they are excited. Your customer just ordered something that they really want and you have brought it to them in less than two hours. Amazing!
To be a Sherpa you must take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience and we do this by putting people first and solving local problems!
We deliver moments of happiness not parcels.
If you have reliable transportation and an iPhone or Android you can help your neighbourhood and make some extra cash when you want.
As a Delivery Specialist for Sherpa here is what you will be doing:
- You will deliver local stores and shops products to their customers.
- You will work when you want and make extra cash in the process.
- You will deliver such great customer service that business owners know their customers and products are in good hands.
- You'll be an ambassador of Sherpa culture of caring about your client.
What's in it for you?
- Work when you want and make extra cash.
- Meet amazing other Sherpas and be part of a community...we call it the ‘Sherpa Tribe’
- Company perks: Sherpa meetups, shirts, hats, training
- Earn weekly bonuses for being awesome in more than one way!
This is what we are looking for right now:
- Android 4.0 and iPhone and up.
- 18+ years and older.
- Friendly, punctual, motivated individuals who genuinely care about their community.
- Reliable transportation (car, van, truck with current insurance and valid driver's license).
You've got questions. We've got answers.
What kinds of things will I be delivering?
Sherpa deliver all kinds of items across metro areas of Australian cities. Anything from baked goods, to flowers, to clothing.
Where do I deliver?
10km/15km Radius in of the cbd area in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth.
How many hours a week do I have to work?Become a Sherpa Now
After completing an on-boarding call with Sherpa you are free to check-in to the app and take jobs at your convenience. We ask that all participants commit to a 4 hours shift a week but we are flexible.