Welcome to Customer Week!
In partnership with Woolworths, the Fresh Food People, bringing a little good to everyone is our mission and we’re glad to have you on this journey with us!
As a trusted Sherpa driver partner, we want to share with you handy tips everyday on how to create an excellent delivery experience for the recipient.
Each day, one lucky Sherpa who has gone above and beyond to deliver an excellent experience for their recipients will receive a Woolworths voucher*.
How do you feel?
Taking time to care for yourself can help you to provide a happy delivery experience for recipients.
Here are some self-care tips:
- Try to keep your worries off the road! This way, you’ll be more alert to your surroundings and have a safer drive.
- Take moments throughout the day to ensure you’re feeling refreshed and hydrated.
- In these uncertain times, we have a shared responsibility to keep our community safe. Click here to read more about what you should do when out delivering.
Treating the delivery as your own
Think about how you’d like your groceries to be delivered, and what you can do to provide a safe and clean delivery experience.
Tips and tricks to show that you care:
- Keep your vehicle clean and free of personal items throughout the day.
- If you see any bags in poor condition, ask the store team for a replacement. They’re here to help!
- Remember to always deliver to the door. Knock on the customer’s door when you arrive to let them know their order has arrived, unless the customer left instructions not to.
Transportation of groceries
A safe travel means you and the recipient’s order will arrive in good condition.
Tips and tricks to create a safe delivery:
- Handle the bags with care, place them down carefully and avoid stacking them up.
- Food safety is very important, so always travel direct to the recipient’s address after picking up.
- Don’t forget about your safety too – follow all road rules, all the time!
Taking the time
Commit to providing the best service possible.
Tips and tricks to creating an excellent delivery:
- Check if you are delivering to the right address. If you can’t find the address, call the recipient. If they are unable to answer your call, reach out to us and we’ll help you.
- If you have ATL, place the groceries in a safe place, out of sight and away from direct sunlight/rain.
- Before you leave, take a minute to see if the delivery looks presentable.
It’s in the details
Double-checking is always worth the effort!
Things to pay special attention to:
- If a customer has taken the time to leave instructions for their delivery, please follow them as safely and as best you can. If you have ATL, leave the order in a safe place.
- Hand over bags that are addressed only for the intended recipient.
- Always respect the recipient’s privacy. While submitting the Proof of Delivery, never take a picture of the recipient or the inside of their residence.
Keep it simple
Small acts can make a big difference for the recipient.
Tips and tricks to create a positive experience:
- Saying “Hello!” and a wave goodbye adds a personal touch to the delivery.
- Be careful not to cause any damage to the recipient’s property.
- Whenever it is safe to do so, go the extra mile for the recipient.
Thanks for joining us along this journey for creating a safe and memorable experience for all of our customers.
We’d love to hear from you.
*Eligibility for the $25 Woolworths Voucher
- Complete a Woolworths job during Customer Week (26th July – 01 August, 2021).
- The job you have completed has been given a 5-star rating AND has a comment regarding the delivery experience.
- The winners of the vouchers will be announced on 05 August, 2021.