Youi and Sherpa Promotion Terms and Conditions
Sherpa is offering a cashback to customers who purchase a Youi Car or Motorcycle Insurance policy (the Youi Policy) and meet the Qualifying Criteria set out in these terms and conditions or any revisions made in accordance with paragraph 2 (“the Promotion”).
The Promotion commences on 26 June 2019 at 00:01 AEST and is ongoing. Youi may amend the Promotion or these terms and conditions, or discontinue the Promotion at any time without notice.
- In order to qualify for a Cashback, you must fulfil and satisfy the:
- Unique Promotion Code Obligation;
- Policy Obligation;
- Payment Obligation; and
- Non-Cancellation Obligation
(together, the Qualifying Criteria).
Unique Promotion Obligation
- To participate in this Promotion, you must receive an email from Sherpa Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 603 218 515) that contains a unique link to a promotional page on Youi’s website, which will automatically capture your unique promotional code. This link is associated with your Sherpa driver ID and is not transferrable.
- Provision of the cashback is conditional on you commencing a quotation for a Youi Policy during the Promotion Period and you purchasing the Youi Policy before the quotation expires and holding the Youi Policy for a 60-day term.
- Only policies that have been specified as being for business use (i.e. the Vehicle or Motorcycle will be used for Sherpa deliveries and/or other business uses) will be eligible for this promotion.
- Youi Policy quotations are generally valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the day you commence the quotation, or otherwise as specified in the quotation document/s that are issued to you via email.
- Provision of the Cashback is conditional on:
- the Youi Policy being held for a 60-day period, and payment for the Youi Policy in the Policy Obligation being received by Youi in cleared funds; and
- you must be an approved Sherpa driver at the end of the 90 day period and have provided valid payment details to Sherpa.
- For Policies that have a delayed start date (of up to 40 days after the date that the Policy is taken out), the Payment Obligation may be fulfilled outside of the Promotion Period.
- If you fulfil the Qualifying Criteria, Sherpa will you pay you an amount dependent on your policy, as listed below:
- Comprehensive Car Policy – $120
- Third Party Property Only Car Policy – $75
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Policy – $75
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Policy – $95
- Third Party Property Only Motorcycle Policy – $35
- Third Party Fire and Theft Motorcycle Policy – $35
- The Unique Promotion code can only be used once, and as such, the Promotion is only available once per person.
- Sherpa will facilitate payment of your cashback within 7 business days of the Payment Obligation being satisfied. For this, Sherpa charges a $5 admin fee. The cashback prices above are after the $5 admin fee charge.
- If the Youi Policy is cancelled before the 60-day term has passed you will not be eligible for any cashback.
- This Promotion is valid for the Youi Policy underwritten and issued by Youi Pty Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is not available in New Zealand or for Youi NZ Pty Limited products.
- Youi Policies are subject to our usual underwriting and pricing criteria and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement.