Sherpa is a thriving tech-delivery business connecting Australian and New Zealand retailers (and individuals) with a crowd-sourced fleet of drivers, delivering products from store-to-door, same day and faster.
Our mission is to change the way retailers execute their last mile fulfilment – driven by our industry-leading technology and a customer-centric approach. Our intuitive delivery and fleet management tools, easy-to-use booking platform and Australia’s largest fleet of crowd-sourced drivers, boasts a unique solution that offers unprecedented flexibility for businesses big and small.
What you’ll be working on
Day-to-day you’ll be collaborating with various departments within the business to help them execute flawless visual comms, streamlining the Sherpa brand across various touch points. Some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating digital marketing assets for social media, EDMs and landing pages
- Build out campaigns, newsletters and templates in our email marketing platform
- Design print-ready marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, coupons, etc.
- Collaborating with the sales team to build pitch decks/presentations, targeting specific business sectors and client needs
- Produce short animated videos to demonstrate product how-to’s and marketing messages (not essential)
- Create branded templates for various programs such as GSlides/Docs, Keynote, etc. to support all team members in creating branded collateral
- Provide input to continue growing and developing the Sherpa brand
Your portfolio will showcase your attention to detail and design skills across a variety of mediums. You are a self-motivated and results oriented person who works well in a team, and independently. You’re eager to develop as a creative – you have a willingness to learn new skills and adapt to new workflows. You’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Mac proficient with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Think creatively, strategically, conceptually, and aesthetically
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks at a time with potential for quick turnaround
- Have a keenness to collaborate and problem solve, with a confidence to share your concepts and ideas to reach a desired design solution
- A marketing mindset for campaign and concept creation
- Motion experience a plus, but not essential
We’re building a great brand, and we know that starts with the people. If you think this opportunity sounds right for you and you believe you could be a good fit, please send us your cover letter and portfolio, and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you soon.