Sherpa Pty Ltd allows having almost anything delivered anytime between 7am-9pm, 7 days a week within 8 major cities across Australia - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Newcastle.
Our intelligent on-demand delivery platform connects customers with local Sherpas to deliver their goods in the blink of an eye. Sherpa saves people time and hassle when they’re busy, stressed or need to be in two places at once. Whether it’s running those essential errands, picking up everyday shopping or making an occasion extra special, just Sherpa it!
- Standardise, optimise and roll out new procedures and processes, aiming to improve Sherpa’s operational performance;
- Analyze operating models aiming at Sherpa’s strategic fleet planning;
- Directing driver partners towards more efficient operations and organisation of their businesses;
- Reviewing and discussing operational shortcomings with driver partners;
- Monitoring of implementation of recommended driver development goals;
- Quality assurance of the driver experience.
- Engagement of external stakeholders and the management to operations and management objectives and plans;
- A Bachelor or higher on business, economics, transport and logistics or supply chain management
- 3+ years of professional experience. Operations or management consultancy skills retail, e-commerce, transport or logistics preferred. Experience in a startup environment also preferred
- Be well-versed in financial and economic modelling, cost-benefit analysis, operational efficiency analysis, scenario planning, statistical analysis, marketing analytics, feasibility studies, etc
- Communication and collaboration skills - You excel at working with diverse teams, understanding different perspectives, and building solutions together. You’ll work with our clients, recruitment and marketing agencies, external business as well as every department in Australia and the Philippines
- Demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and projects. You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them. You have autonomy to make changes to Sherpa, and possess the skills to push our product to be the best it can be
- Creative solutions driven mindset
Required skills and experience
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon.