We're looking for a Test Analyst to join our small, dedicated product & engineering team.
- Understand and work with user stories and features that are being implemented.
- Develop test strategy, test cases, test data, and document test results.
- Validate features against functional and design specifications.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects. Verify defect fixes. Monitor defects through to resolution.
- Work with the development team to investigate and resolve issues.
- Contribute to the sign-off of releases including being a gatekeeper for product quality and user experience.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with product stakeholders to ensure project outcomes adhere to agreed quality standards.
- Ensure all risks are raised in a timely manner and mitigation plans are developed with the team to ensure quality remains at the forefront of all decisions.
As a Test Analyst your responsibilities will be to:
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the industry.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to articulate ideas through clear communication.
- Proactive, flexible and able to cope well in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Take ownership and accountability for your work.
- Experience writing test cases against software requirements.
- Strong understanding and testing of web and mobile applications.
- Experience in software testing and release lifecycle.
- Comfortable working in both an unstructured (ambiguity) and a highly structured (process-driven) testing environment.
Junior applicants with less experience who are motivated and can demonstrate knowledge in the above areas are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon.